CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: 28 vr 2017 - 03:32
- Trump doesn't write off chance of 'major, major' conflict with North Korea
- China's all-girl boy band
Made up of all girls, this "boy band" is the latest in the androgyny trend in China.
- Bollywood's 'original heartthrob' dies
Veteran Indian actor Vinod Khanna has died at the age of 70, according to CNN affiliate, News 18.
- Trump barks but struggles to find bite during first 100 days
- Interactive: Stories you may have missed during Trump's first 100 days
- Terror knife attack 'foiled' outside British parliament
- Hiker alive after 7 weeks lost in Himalayas
Two Taiwanese hikers have been found after going missing in Nepal for almost seven weeks, but one had died three days before help arrived.
- Mom looked on in horror as baby killed on Facebook
Jiranuj Trairat could hear the sudden panic in her cousin's voice.
- US Navy destroyer loses helicopter in mid-flight crash
A US destroyer rescued two pilots and a crewman Wednesday after their Navy helicopter crashed in the waters near Guam, according to the service.
- Obama blamed for not properly vetting ex-Trump adviser
Former national security adviser Michael Flynn was warned by the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2014 against accepting foreign payments as he entered retirement, according to new documents obtained by the House oversight committee.
- Spicer: We don't know if Flynn broke law
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer responds to reports that President Trump's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, failed to disclose payments from Russia.
- Venezuela official's son to father: 'Do what's right'
Yibram Saab sent a clear message to his father, Venezuela's human rights ombudsman: "Do what you are supposed to do."
- Syria blames Israel for airport area blast
A loud explosion hit close to the Damascus International Airport in Syria Thursday, according to the London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
- Russian ship sinks in Black Sea after collision
- An unusually large number of humpback whales died last year
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) launched an investigation Thursday into a large number of humpback whale deaths from Maine to North Carolina.
Willekeurige foto's uit ons fotoboek:
Foxlake op Facebook: